Signum firing Sturmfalken
|Magic system||Ancient Belka|
|Japanese name||シュツルムファルケン |
|First app.||A's (ep.12)|
When cast, fire swirls around Signum as she generates a solid metal arrow, which she then infuses with mana until it glows, to shoot at the target.
As the arrowhead has the same composition as Laevatein's blade, mana accumulated therein can be preserved for a short period of time even when the arrow is shot. Having the highest class of power and defense-penetration effect among Signum's spells, it detonates into an explosion upon impact and destroys the target with flame of ultra high heat. The command phrase is "Fly, falcon!" (Kakeyo, hayabusa!)
Sturmfalken is German for "Storm Falcons". The proper kanas for its pronunciation would be シュトゥルムファルケン (Shuturumu Faruken). The proper spell name would be "Sturmfalke", if it is only a singular bolt.
- In A's (ep.12), Signum uses it to break the third barrier layer of NachtWal's Eroded Form. In The MOVIE 2nd A's adaptation, it penetrates the second barrier and damages NachtWal instead.
- Sturmfalken is Signum's Full Drive Burst attack in the portable continuity games. In Battle of Aces, she also uses it once in the game scenario against Material-D.
- In Reflection, Signum uses it to destroy a meteor-like projectile sent by Levi against Allston Sea theme park.
- In StrikerS manga (After Days), Signum uses it against Nanoha Takamachi, who manages to dodge it.
- ^ Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha The MOVIE 2nd A's, DVD/BD Booklet, Magic Dictionary #75.