|Other names||Stance of Spinning|
|Primary caster||Einhard Stratos|
|Magic system||Ancient Belka|
|Japanese name||旋衝破 |
|First app.||ViVid (ch.12)|
As analyzed by Megane Alpine, it is neither a reflection nor an absorb-and-release spell, but a catch-and-throwback spell that does not break the barret shells. Theoretically, it is possible for Ancient Belkan practitioners to do so, but considering Einhard's age and skill, she must have undergone very intensive training to use it.
In The Gears of Destiny, the standby part of the spell is known as Stance of Spinning (旋の構え Sen no Kamae), similar to Zafira's counter spell Stance of Iron Wall in the games. Besides, the kanji for Senshō Ha is mistransliterated as "Spinning Palm Wave" (旋掌波).
- In ViVid (ch.12-13) / ViVid anime (ep.6), Einhard casts it to confront Vivio Takamachi's Sonic Shooter Assault Shift, surprising Vivio, Megane and Sein.
- In ViVid (ch.30) / ViVid anime (ep.11), it is cast to catch Goliath's Drill Crusher Punch. By throwing back the golem arm, it breaks Goliath into pieces again.
- In ViVid (ch.41), Einhard uses it to defend Sieglinde Eremiah's Gewehrkugel.
- In The Gears of Destiny, Stance of Spinning is one of Einhard's long-range moves that can, when assuming incoming ranged attacks, activate Spinning Break. Only in this game, Spinning Break is able to catch not only incoming projectile but also bombardment, and throw them back in the form of a big mana cannonball.
- ^ Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's Portable: The Gears of Destiny Official Strategy Guide Book.