Erio using Sonic Move
|Primary caster||Fate Testarossa|
|Japanese name||ソニックムーブ |
|First app.||A's (ep.11)|
Sonic Move (ソニックムーブ Sonikku Mūbu) is a supportive spell used by Fate Testarossa for high speed movements in the long range, boosting her flight speed. When Fate is in her Sonic Form Barrier Jacket, she does not require extra activation process to use this spell.
By the time of StrikerS, Fate has additionally taught it to Erio Mondial. As Erio is ground-based in battles, his version is tuned for boosting the speed of dashes and jumps. By jumping between the ground and walls, Erio can move at multi-dimension for attacks and evasion.
- Sonic Move is first used by Fate to dodge and save Nanoha Takamachi from the Bloody Dagger attack by the Will of the Book of Darkness in A's (ep.11).
- It is used by Fate to save Ginga Nakajima during the Coastal Airport 8 fire in 0071, as seen in the flashback in StrikerS (ep.2).
- Erio uses Sonic Move in StrikerS (ep.2) to save Caro from falling at an escalator.
- Fate uses Sonic Move in StrikerS (ep.17) so that she can guard Erio and Caro from Sette's bombardment.
- In ViVid (ch.49), with the command phrase "Sonic...", Lutecia presumably casts Sonic Move to dodge the capturing attack by Fabia Crozelg's Petit Devil.
Possible uses of the spell are noted as follows:
- In The MOVIE 2nd A's, Lindy Harlaown casts an unnamed transport-type spell similar to Sonic Move to flee from the collapsing building under the effect of Vita's Schwalbefliegen Claymore.
- In Reflection, Lindy presumably casts the same spell to save the knocked-down Fate from Levi's attack.