|Magic system||Ancient Belka (Signum)|
|Type||Shooting (Ancient Belka)|
|Japanese name||空牙 |
|First app.||Battle of Aces (shooting)|
ViVid (ch.32) (melee)
Since ViVid, Miura Rinaldi also has a namesake cross-range kick attack, launched with Star Saber's leg gauntlet. It is not known if hers is a variation using Star Saber as the sword (and can also be fired like a shooting attack), or merely a credit to Signum's teaching and training at Yagami Dojo. It can also be used under Sword-drawing, and Corona Timil also manages to imitate it with Nephilim Fist.
Notable uses of the original shooting version:
Notable uses of the melee version:
- In ViVid (ch.32), Miura casts it against Vivio Takamachi in their Intermiddle match, kicking her out of the battlefield with nearly 4000 points of damage.
- In ViVid (ch.67), Miura casts it to knock out Elly Stout in their Intermiddle match.
- In ViVid (ch.77), Miura attacks Irene Hardin successfully with Sky Fang during the 2-on-1 spar.
- In ViVid (ch.83), Corona casts "Sword-drawing: Sky Fang" under Nephilim Fist: Mode Miura during her spar with Rio Wesley.
- In ViVid Strike! (ep.6), Miura also casts "Sword-drawing: Sky Fang" against Rinne Berlinetta in their Winter Cup match, but Rinne manages to toughly defend it.
- Piercing Sky Fang (穿空牙 Senkūga) is a charged variation of Signum's Sky Fang in the games. Instead of attacking in the long-range, it performs a rush towards the opponent and launches the mana slash in the cross-range.
- Spinning Sky Fang (旋空牙 Senkūga) is a multi-hit variation of Miura's Sky Fang. In ViVid (ch.87), Miura knocks down Vivio with it during their show match.
- Luminous Fang, apparently a variation of Signum's Purple Lightning Flash that may have added elements of the arrangement of Sky Fang.