|Primary caster||Teana Lanster|
|Japanese name||シュートバレット |
|First app.||StrikerS (ep.1)|
Shoot Barret (シュートバレット Shūto Baretto) is the most basic shooting-type spell learned by every mage of the Mid-Childan system. The caster merely compresses mana in the shape of a bullet, accelerates it, and sets it forth.
- In StrikerS, it is the basic attack of Teana Lanster and Vice Granscenic.
- In StrikerS (ep.23), Teana casts it as a reactive explosion bolt, making the charging sphere of Wendi's bombardment explode.
- In The Gears of Destiny, Shoot Barret is the basic long range attack spell of Yuuno Scrya. His projectiles are guided shots that continue tracking the opponent if dodged, suggesting that he is using the Barret F variation (as detailed below) or something similar.
In addition to the basic spell, there are also several variations of Shoot Barret developed:
- Shoot Barret: Barret F: A auto-guided variation of the basic Shoot Barret, it creates an explosive, homing magic bullet that locks at the target's heat signature. Its greatest advantage over other guided shooting spells is its ability to automatically pursue the target (i.e. like a fire-and-forget weapon), leaving the caster free to perform another action.
- Shoot Barret: Barret S: The variation used in Sealing Shoot.
- Shoot Barret: Barret V
- Shoot Barret: Barret RF
- Shooting Silhouette is a combination of Fake Silhouette and Shoot Barret.
There are also other modified gun-shooting spells based off Shoot Barret:
- Variable Barret (ヴァリアブルバレット Variaburu Baretto) is the multi-layer shooting development.
- Stun Barret (スタンバレット Sutan Baretto) is a spell modified by Teana after the common stun-shooting of TSAB members. Its high-voltage neurostimulation effect can knock down the target easily.