|Primary caster||Ancient Belkan system practitioners|
|Magic system||Ancient Belka|
|Japanese name||パンツァーシルト |
|First app.||A's (ep.1)|
Panzerschild (or Panzer Schild) is German for "Armor Shield" or "Tank Shield".
- Panzerschild is first seen cast by Vita against Nanoha Takamachi's Divine Shooter in A's (ep.1) / The MOVIE 2nd A's.
- The Will of the Book of Darkness casts two shields simultaneously in A's (ep.10) / The MOVIE 2nd A's against Divine Buster Extension and Plasma Smasher / Trident Smasher.
- It is castable by all playable practitioners as "Guard" in the portable continuity games. Particularly, Hayate Yagami casts it in a special video of The Gears of Destiny.
- In Reflection, Hayate casts it, sometimes two shields, to defend against the Mobile Shells commanded by Iris. However, Iris manages to dispel the shields with her Formula after some time.
- In Reflection, Zafira casts it to defend against Stern's attack when he has broken Fortress Granato's outer shell and attempts to destroy its core.
- In StrikerS (ep.7), Signum uses it to block a beam from a Type-III Gadget Drone.
- In StrikerS (ep.16), Zest Grangaitz (in Unison with Agito) uses it to defend against Vita's Schwalbefliegen.
- In StrikerS manga (After Days), Signum uses it to block Nanoha's Maneuver Shooting Star Assault. Notably, she/Laevatein conjures it while her arms are still bound by Nanoha's binding spell.
Possible uses of the spell are noted as follows:
- In Reflection, Vita casts a large number of isolated shields (probably Panzerschild) to protect the Allston Sea buildings from a fire rain, which is the result of Stern's Disaster Heat dispersed by Nanoha's CWX-Defenser.