|Primary caster||Nanoha Takamachi|
|Japanese name||エクセリオンバスター |
|First app.||A's (ep.11)|
Exelion Buster (エクセリオンバスター Ekuserion Basutā) is a mid-range bombardment spell cast by Nanoha Takamachi with Raising Heart Exelion's Exelion/Exceed Mode. Since these modes have high burden, Nanoha has used this spell very sparingly. It is considered one of Nanoha's most powerful moves, probably only second to Starlight Breaker.
It is basically a guided version of Divine Buster powered up with a couple of cartridges. Although its range is shorter than Divine Buster Extension, it has additional barrier-breaking and explosive effects. It appears as a pink beam shot from Raising Heart with so much force that it can break through one of the defense layers of the Book of Darkness. The command phrase for Exelion Buster is "Break shoot!"
- Nanoha uses this spell when facing the Will of the Book of Darkness near the end of A's.
- Exelion Buster is also used in StrikerS against Quattro and Dieci (the same event is depicted in a flashback in StrikerS manga), and again in the Saint's Cradle to defeat Dieci.
- Exelion Buster A.C.S (エクセリオンバスターA.C.S Ekuserion Basutā A.C.S, abbv. "Exelion Buster Acceleration-Charge-Strike") is the high-speed raid-and-bombardment version of the spell used in A's (ep.11) / The MOVIE 2nd A's. Nanoha combines the energy bayonet on the tip of Raising Heart (Strike Flame) with a burst of speed from Raising Heart Exelion's Accelerate Charge System to penetrate opponent's defensive layer. A massive burst of energy is then unleashed inside the defense. In A's, two cartridges are spent for the first phase, three for the second.
- Exelion Buster Force Burst (エクセリオンバスター・フォースバースト Ekuserion Basutā Fōsu Bāsuto) is the maximum power version of the spell used in A's (ep.12). It can fire up to four beams of bombardment, which may be combined into one in order to penetrate opponent's defenses.
- Straight Buster (ストレイトバスター Sutoreito Basutā) is the aimed version of the spell used in StrikerS (ep.20). It has a strong reactive explosion effect, which can destroy targets in chains. With such usage, it has a high efficiency on mana consumption.
- ^ Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's, DVD Vol.5 Booklet, Magic Dictionary (ep.11).
- ^ Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha The MOVIE 2nd A's, DVD/BRD Booklet, Magic Dictionary #58.
- ^ Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's, DVD Vol.6 Booklet, Magic Dictionary (ep.12).
- ^ Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS, DVD Vol.7 Booklet, Magic Dictionary (ep.20).