Axel Shooter in A's
|Other names||Accel Shooter|
|Primary caster||Nanoha Takamachi|
|Japanese name||アクセルシューター |
|First app.||A's (ep.5)|
Essentially, it is a powered up version of Divine Shooter that is able to make faster turns and be controlled more precisely despite no visual change at all. Its only demerit is that the caster cannot cast nor control the spell when moving.
Axel Shooter is the spell name shown by Raising Heart in A's. The normal transliteration from Japanese would be Accel Shooter, which is also the spelling shown by Raising Heart in The MOVIE 2nd A's.
- When first seen in A's (ep.5), Nanoha uses it with precise control to break all the solid bolts of Vita's Schwalbefliegen. Later, it is also able to breach Vita's all-direction Panzerhindernis.
- In StrikerS, Nanoha is seen controlling two Axel Shooter bolts with great speed and accuracy, under the Snip Shot command.
- In StrikerS manga, Nanoha uses the spell against Gadget Drones in chapter 1 and against Signum in After Days special chapter.
- Accel Shooter Vanishing Shift (アクセルシューター・バニシングシフト Akuseru Shūtā Banishingu Shifuto) is a precise shooting variation making use of Raising Heart's lock-on function. Shooters fired will approach the locked-on targets at a medium-low speed, and functions as intercept bolts against the targets' attacks on the caster and/or any allies to be protected. In The MOVIE 2nd A's, Nanoha casts 16 shooters with this shift against NachtWal's Eroded Form, protecting herself and covering Vita so that she can perform a closer attack.
- Accel Shooter Avalanche Shift (アクセルシューター・アバランチシフト Akuseru Shūtā Abaranchi Shifuto) is a variation launching a large amount of shooters like an avalanche. In ViVid (ch.95), Nanoha casts it against Vivio Takamachi as a decoy, and detours to the back of Vivio when she is busy with her defense.