|Primary caster||Vivio Takamachi|
|Magic system||Modern Belka|
|Japanese name||アクセルスマッシュ |
|First app.||ViVid (ch.15)|
The official spell name in the Midchildan language may be Axel Smash, as used in Axel Fin and Axel Shooter. Besides, the name of the attack is probably a reference to Raising Heart Exelion's Axel Mode, which is supported with the name of the enhanced version, Exceed Smash, which is a reference to Raising Heart Exelion's Exceed Mode.
- In ViVid (ch.15) / ViVid anime (ep.7), Vivio casts it to knock out Einhard Stratos.
- In ViVid (ch.19), Vivio casts it under Contact Mode to block the blade of Chantez Apinion's Phantasma.
- In ViVid (ch.28) / ViVid anime (ep.11), with Nephilim Fist Corona casts it as a counter upper against Einhard, who is approaching and does not expect Corona would use such kind of counterattack.
- In ViVid (ch.35), Vivio casts this to deliver a strong blow on Miura Rinaldi.
- Accel Smash Double (アクセルスマッシュ
ＷAkuseru Sumasshu Daburu) is a double version of the spell. With high-speed, Vivio punches her opponent with her left fist, and during the split second, Vivio delivers a second blow with her right fist to increase the damage. In ViVid (ch.58), Vivio casts it to deliver two strong counterattacks on Einhard. Vivio also uses it against Miura during their show match in ViVid (ch.87). In ViVid Strike! (ep.1), Vivio also casts it against Fuka Reventon during their spar.
- Accel Smash Quadruple (アクセルスマッシュ・クアドラプル Akuseru Sumasshu Kuadorapuru) is a quadruple version of the spell, by allocating 100% of her mana for attacking and 0% for defensing. It requires an extremely fluent application of mana. In ViVid (ch.90), Vivio casts it in her match against Miura. In ViVid (ch.96), Vivio casts it against Nanoha Takamachi during their show match.
- Accel Smash Infinity, as quoted by Yumina Enclave, is the even more combo version of the spell developed by Vivio. The "Infinity" does not derive from the combo itself, but from as long as Vivio has the will (or consciousness) she can strike continuously. It makes its debut in ViVid Strike! (ep.8), when Vivio uses a decuple Accel Smash as finish blow in her Winter Cup match against Rinne Berlinetta.
- Exceed Smash (エクシードスマッシュ Ekushīdo Sumasshu) is an enhanced version of Accel Smash, with similar execution but stronger power and speed. In ViVid (ch.61), Vivio casts it as finish blow to defeat Einhard, with the command phrase "Issen Hicchū!" In ViVid (ch.94), Vivio casts it against Nanoha after breaking her Protection barrier.
- Phantom Smash can also be considered a variation, in which the punch is replaced by a Sonic Shooter barret.